Starting with the $21 milliion payout Carly Fiorina received when she was ousted by the Hewlett-Packard board of directors, her wealth makes her serious candidate for the United States Senate.
To stop Carly’s bid, help spread the facts about her poor track record and lack of qualifications.
Here’s what you can do to help:
- Please pass this site on to your friends, and if you have a blog or website, please link to this site.
- If you were a Hewlett-Packard or Compaq employee during Carly Fiorina’s tenure as CEO, please add your comments to our site and tell others why she should not be elected.
- If you find factual accounts from responsible sources documenting Carly Fiorina’s poor performance and lack of qualifications, please use our Contact page to share them with us. (Please check our Press page first to be sure we haven’t already posted a similar link.)
- Use the icons at the top of our Home page, or the HP Employees page, to promote this site through your social networks.
- If you see online news reports or blogs that cite Carly Fiorina’s experience at HP as a positive qualification, post a comment to set the record straight! (And please link to this site in your comment, so other people can see what HP employees think.)